1695 Thomas Road
, Glen Forrest
The Best In Family Life
Family togetherness is on the cards with this spacious home. The open plan design lets socialising happen naturally, but it's also wonderful for events and get-togethers with friends and extended family. Gather around the slow combustion fire and make the most of Winter with bottles of red and slow cooked meals, movie marathons and kids sleepovers, or good books and long naps. And after all that rest and hibernation you'll be ready to race out to the amazing pool at the first hint of Springtime. With shade sails and spa seating you may not emerge again until next winter rolls around!
The big, country style kitchen is the heart of the home and dinner prep is a breeze thanks to the butler's pantry, plentiful storage, and layout that looks over the dining and living spaces. You'll never miss out on a conversation again. When it's really time to play, the games room is the place to do it. Big enough to accommodate a pool table and with a built in wet bar, this is where laughter and fun with friends happens. The kids don't need to miss out either. There's a great loft at the top of the spiral staircase that makes an exciting play space that feels a bit like it could be a big cubby house, and they'll be thrilled to show it off to their friends.
* Spacious family home with all the extras
* 4 bedrooms - 3 King sized & with robes
* 2 lovely bathrooms
* Main bedroom features ensuite & a large double entry WIR
* 4th bedroom could be converted to a home office or nursery
* Big open plan living & kitchen area
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space, cupboards & huge walk in butler's pantry
* Separate games room with built-in bar cabinets, sink & fridge
* Attic with spiral staircase leading up to the loft
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Cosy slow combustion wood fire
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Security system throughout on all doors, windows & areas including the workshop & garage
* Outdoor entertainment area overlooking the beautiful natural bush gardens
* In ground pool with spa seat, shade sails & artificial turf
* Big barn style workshop with office, 15 amp power outlet & remote door
* Garden shed for all the property tools
* Extra large double garage with remote door
* 3 pretty acres of land with creek running though & lots of fruit trees
* Fully fenced with circular driveway
* Plenty of parking for boats or caravans
What can you do with 3 acres of space? Almost everything, as it turns out! Aside from the aforementioned pool, there's a nifty workshop here that even features an office so the resident handyperson can run their business from home. A beautiful creek runs through the property and by it sits a whimsical little patio type area, which is just the spot for some peace and quiet. There are gardens aplenty to thrill any resident green thumbs, plus fruit trees that will please kids and adults alike, and then there's native bushland which serves as gorgeous surrounds plus habitat for wildlife. This home really ticks all the boxes and more, so snap it up before someone else beats you to it!
Enjoy life right here.
For more information on 1695 Thomas Road Glen Forrest or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 12141 sqm
- Water Rates : $265Per Year
- Council Rates : $2500Per Year