33 Buckingham Road
, Swan View
The Best of Both Worlds
END DATE SALE: All offers presented by 4pm Tuesday 14th June 2022 unless sold prior.
Freshly renovated and as charming as all get-out, this beautiful brick and tile is a magic combo of modern and classic. If you've been seeking a home with a warm and welcoming vintage vibe but aren't keen on a fixer-upper, this would be worth putting top of your list. The owners have put in a lot of work here, and you can now enjoy the benefits of a new kitchen, lighting and electrics, ducted aircon, and window and floor coverings. But all the best features have been retained along the way, such as the fireplace, Jarrah floorboards, and ornate cornices.
As gorgeous as the house is, this property is made for outdoor living and whether you are planning a family, have kids already, or are content without them, there's something for everyone here. There's lots of space to explore and play in, so invite friends around and host a BBQ, kick a footy, or let dogs rumble on the lawn. Got a green thumb? Grow veggies or plant fruit trees. There's space for a chook pen if you're so inclined, or a trampoline, or a cubby, or a gazebo. Plus, the Heritage Trail is just over the road so there's no excuse not to get out and about for a walk or cycle.
• Fully renovated home on huge half acre block zoned for future subdivision
• Solid brick & tile construction full of character & warmth
• 3 gorgeous bedrooms
• 1 bathroom plus separate WC
• Brand new kitchen with new induction stovetop, pyrolytic (self-cleaning) electric oven & floor coverings
• Large attached air-conditioned games/activity room
• Separate hallway entrance
• Gorgeous fireplace
• Jarrah floorboards
• Ornate ceiling & cornice features
• Barn style internal doors
• Freshly painted inside & out with new carpets & window blinds
• New electrics & downlights
• New reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout plus new ceiling fans
• Big bright & light windows
• Security screens on doors & windows
• Elevated rear balustraded patio with pleasant green outlook
• Powered shed/workshop with lean-to/carport
• New gates
• Rear vehicle access with free-standing workshop
• New landscaping, freshly mulched semi-reticulated gardens & reticulated lawn front & back
• Looped driveway with plentiful front parking
• Opposite Heritage Trail
• Close to all amenities
• Huge 2,094sqm gently undulating lot
• Zoned for future subdivision (for more information contact Shire of Mundaring Planning Services)
Buyers thinking long-term may be interested to know that this block is zoned for subdivision, however it does depend on the road to the rear being widened, which in turn depends on existing neighbours subdividing first! So while it could be in the cards in the future, this is also a 'live here forever and love it' kind of property and it's subdivision potential bears considering on those pleasant days spent sitting under the shade of the patio, while sipping tea and musing about future dreams and plans. In the meantime, live a life full of fun and frivolity and enjoy the beautiful, rural feeling of this sublime property.
Seeking something fresh and fabulous?
For more information on 33 Buckingham Road Swan View or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Sarah Morgan Earnshaws Real Estate on 0418 908 399
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2094 sqm
- Water Rates : $1076Per Year
- Council Rates : $2000Per Year