ADDRESS: 4 Adair Road, MUNDARING WA 6073
Land Size: 2038 m2
DETAILS: Tucked away in a sleepy picturesque location is this near level half acre (2038sqm) block ready for your dream home. With good dimensions it will be easy to design a home that caters for everything your family wants, with plenty of room for a shed, pool, garage and of course a good sized home.
* As level as a Hills block can be
* Partly cleared already
* Nice clump of tall timber
* Lovely grass trees at the front
* 40m frontage
* 53m depth
* Short stroll to walk trail reserve
* Hop, skip & a jump to the Town Centre
* 2038sqm block (half acre)
If you're into mountain bike riding or bush walking then you'll love the fact that the Heritage Walk Trail Reserve and State Forrest's are just around the corner. Mundaring Town Centre is only a few minutes walk and you'll be spoilt with the choice of local schools on offer. If your wanting to build you won't find a nicer place than 4 Adair Road, Mundaring.